Thursday, August 4, 2011

Relaxing Evening!

My massage at Spa Le Rosella Sinenis was absoloutly incredible. The best message I ever had, five stars.
While I was relaxing Roy washed the boat down. As soon as I got back we went out to dinner at the local hot spot for fresh fish. I had halibut and Roy had turbout, both fresh right off the boat. We had a incrediable dessert called the maple delight. I asked for the recipe from the owner and they wouldn't give it to me. I guess I'll try and figure it out on my own. Roy will be my guinea pig!
The night is showing pink skies, sailors delight! Will the skies hold true for us tomorrow? Seems like the best day to make some miles, but we'll see. Internet may continue to be a problem, so bare with us.

Me at the Helm Sailing to Sainte-Anne-Des-Monts

The Church in Saint-Anne-Des-Monts built in 1939, two bells on the left tower, that sound beautiful!

Driftwood Curvings at the Marina
If you look closely you can see a sailor carved.

Dolphin
Woman playing the violin. Thinking of Don & Susie! Miss you!
Blue Heron

Three Wise Men and a lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment